Tanguy Sandré is a graduate in Arctic studies and climate change adaptation at the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines. Originally from the South-West, and frankly from the Massicois, he quickly (re)tamed the bicycle to get away from the hustle and bustle of life in the Paris region, tame the depths of the Essonne and above all to stock up on chocolatines. Other smaller projects are not worth mentioning. Camp director and accomplished sociologist, the quality of his humour and his sense of rigour will be precious assets for the trip.
Tristan Vuillemin is a graduate in climate change adaptation at the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines. With a childhood in the Gatinais Francilien area, he developed a strong attachment to cycling and nature. A fervent lover of poetry, he is said to have declared his flame to Mother Nature last year, vowing to go and visit her as soon as he finished his studies. For him, bicycle tourism is nothing new. His knowledge of bicycle travel and his creative spirit will be valuable assets in building rich relationships with the people we will meet.
- Project monitoring: Camille (Vie de Campus Paris-Saclay), Lucile (Crous Versailles), Pauline, Charlotte and Dao (Diagonale Paris-Saclay).
- Logistics: Team of La Recyclerie Sportive.
- Local partnerships: Karim Berkouk (La Recyclerie Sportive, Soif de Bitume, MDB Massy).
- Research: Team of the CEARC (Jean-Paul Vanderlinden, Juan Baztan, Jean-Michel Huctin, Anne-Laure Legendre, etc.).
- Website: Zhiwei Zhu (CEARC).
- On the campuses: Team of Icare.